Updated Health & Safety Measures for Our Clients & Artists
The health and safety of our clients and artists come first. Because personal beauty services are the most intimate services that can be performed, we have developed the following guidelines after reviewing CDC and state health and safety protocols. We ask that you commit to these guidelines and offer our promise that we will as well.
- Clients and artists are required to wear masks for the duration of their services. Masks may only be removed for foundation/lip services.
- Clients and artists must wash hands before each service.
- Artists will be required to carry and use an EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Every effort will be taken to ensure that a minimum of 6 feet separates the client and artist from others who may be present.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you cancel your appointment with at least 48 hours notice.
- Beauty in Vegas reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who reports or is displaying symptoms. A refund will be given up to 50% of the service total.
Let's Get Social!
Make sure to follow us for the latest news and promotions on our social channels!