Henna bridal designs are intricately placed on the bride’s palms symbolizes the blessings she will be receiving and offering. Typically, this includes flower and sun designs as well as mandalas. Henna bridal designs are intricately placed at the back of the hand traditionally symbolized protection, here shield designs are quite common. Henna designs on the feet convey deep meaning since the feet connects to the earth, body, mind and spirit.
Not sure which one to have? Here are the most common designs used in weddings:
1. Sahasara – a symbol that unites the soul through a divine force.
2. Peacock – a symbol for beauty
3. Swans – a symbol for success as well as beauty
4. Birds – a favorite theme, birds are the messengers between heaven and earth.
5. Butterflies and Dragonflies – a symbol for change and rebirth.
6. Paisley – a symbol for fertility and luck.
7. Flowers – symbolizes pure joy
8. Vines and Leaves – symbolizes devotion and vitality
9. Eye – it is a spiritual form of protection, a Mehendhi eye is a comforting companion.
10. Snakes and Lizards – symbolizes the seekers of enlightenment
We offer a variety of bridal packages designed to help you achieve the weeding look you have always dreamed of. For Las Vegas Henna Bridal Designs, call us at (702) 328-2991 for inquiries!