We offer spray tanning for all of your cosmetic and competition needs. We will come to you, wherever you are, to get ready.
We use top-of-the-line spray tan products by Norvell. Norvell is a cruelty-free vegan product, safe enough to use on pregnant women and is suggested for their maternity photo shoots. There is no foul smell, it dries quickly, and it won’t make you look orange-looking.
There are different levels that work with your DHA: a gorgeous bronze tan that you can rinse off after 3 hours, or an 8-16 hour tan that makes you a little darker. These both continue to process for 24 hours even after you rinse.
You can buy a single personal spray tan or a monthly membership. If you come to our private studio, a one time tan is $35 and the monthly membership is $100. If we travel to you, there is an additional charge of $30. I have been a master-certified spray tan technician for over 10 years.
- Please have this custom, all-over spray tan done 2-3 days before your event.
- Before your tanning session, make sure you are layered, waxed, or shaved at least 3 hours before.
- Wash your hair and exfoliate your body without any moisturizing soap, shaving, or oil.
- Make sure you arrive with no deodorant, perfume, moisturizer, sunblock, any kind of make-up or jewelry on. These will make it difficult to provide an even tan.
- On the day of the tan, make sure that you have absolutely no plans after so it can fully process with out getting wet.
- After you rinse with cool water, pat dry. Then moisturize as much as possible, all day every day. The less you shower with soap, the longer your tan will last.
- If the directions are properly followed, your tan can last 5-7 days.
Custom Spray Tan
Customized to your skin tone all natural products. No funny smell, no orange no streaking, no gluten, no parabens. Rinse off within 1-3 hours, lasts 4 great days. Maintaining is up to you. Everyone gets a free maintenance travel-size kit with purchase.