Our bridal packages are listed below. We have included the average prices for each package. Prices can vary when we accommodate special requests. The prices below are for the Mehendhi only and do not include other incidental expenses.
Package Prices Description
- Varies Traditional henna covering three-quarters of the forearm with intricate, delicate & elaborate design on the palms, backs of and hands and feet. The bride chooses the individual who will get their Mehendhi free of charge up to the value of $30.
- $80-120 Traditional henna covering half forearm area with intricate, delicate design on palms, backs of hands and feet.
- $100 Traditional henna intricate design on palms, simple design on backs of hands and feet.
- $80-$110 Traditional Mehendhi design on palms and backs of hands.
- We recommend that you to book the Mehendhi 2 days prior to the date of the wedding. Mehendhi takes 48 hours to develop its deepest and darkest color.
- If you have two functions, for example a wedding on Saturday and the reception on Sunday, then it is your choice whether you want to book your Mehendhi on Thursday or Friday.
- Once you have confirmed your dates, contact Beauty in Vegas to check availability and timings.
- The booking will only be confirmed once a 50% deposit has been received. We accept payment by credit card or cash.
How to combine Spa treatments:
- Waxing: We recommend that arms and legs are waxed 24 hours prior to the time of application so that you can ensure that any residue left on the skin will be gone before the henna application.
- Shaving: Shaving can be done on the day of application. Shaving is NOT advisable for the wedding day as you may remove the top layer of the color.
- Manicures/Pedicures: We recommend that manicures and pedicures are completed the day before the application of Mehendhi. The salon may use chemicals and creams which may adversely affect the colour of your Mehendhi.
- Moisturizers: We recommend that the area of application is free from creams and moisturizers. Creams can form a barrier and prevent the Mehendhi from penetrating the top layer of your skin. This can adversely affect the color of the stain.
Please follow these instructions to ensure the best results.