Weddings are beautiful yet highly-stressful and every bride will tell you what a whirlwind it was. It’s not uncommon for brides to forget and miss details of their wedding day due to all the stress and commotion. Here are 5 tips to help you have a not-so-stressful wedding and still look like the belle of the ball.
1. It’s the marriage not the wedding. Remember this as you take wedding photos, as you walk down the aisle and as you dance with your husband. Not every detail of your wedding will be perfect like the way you planned it. There will be glitches and it’s okay!
2. Delegate, delegate, delegate! Your bridesmaids will be doing an awful lot to help make the wedding of your dreams come true, so choose them wisely. Assign tasks to people you trust, hire an experienced coordinator if you need to, to help ease the confusion on the big day!
3. Your wedding tote. This should be a no brainer. Women, after all have an uncanny ability to fit all her “essentials” in a purse no matter how small. Just make sure you have blotting papers, a lipstick and a small perfume.
4. It’s all about relaxing. Keep a stress-free environment in your prep room. As much as possible limit the number of people allowed access. That means you, your beauty crew, your bridesmaids and photographer only. Oh and don’t forget to have a small snack and light some lavender scented candles to help keep the mood calm.
5. Don’t forget your fiancé. He may just be as nervous as you are. Sure he won’t need to put on layers of tool and fabric but he needs a little comfort too. A quick “I love you” text or maybe even a small gift sent via messenger is a nice way to connect to each other despite the crazy day.
Keep your cool and concentrate on yourself, have a trusted beauty service help you achieve the bridal look you want so you can walk down the aisle happy, confident and absolutely gorgeous.
We offer premier Las Vegas Bridal Packages designed to pamper, delight and meet every bride’s need! Call us at (702) 328-2991 for inquiries!