Beauty in Vegas is a full-service business catering to all beauty needs. We travel to YOU, anywhere in the US or worldwide, to provide every beauty treatment you can imagine. Nikki & her team of certified Beauticians, Estheticians & Professionally trained Make-up Artists offer everything you need on your special day! We offer Spray Tans, Eyelash Extensions, Flawless Airbrush Makeup, Hair Styling, Tattoo Coverups & even Bridal Henna artistry. All this is achieved in the comfort of your home, hotel room or the site of your choice! Getting pampered feels wonderful, and we would love to contribute to your special day.
For your wedding day, your hair and make-up should be perfect! After all this is the day you have been dreaming about since you were a little girl. On your special day, as you make your way down the aisle you and your bridal party will make an entrance that nobody will forget as you proceed with radiant and everlasting beauty.
On your wedding day or any special occasion, it is essential that you have genuine faith in the skills and professionalism in the hair and make-up artist that you have chosen. Nikki Segal and her team at Beauty in Vegas are qualified hair and make-up artists who specialize in wedding and all special events.
The Beauty in Vegas team demonstrates the creativity necessary to create a truly “exquisite” and “glorious” look by magnifying your natural features and beauty.
- We are extremely reliable
- We are easy to contact via email and phone
- Responses within 48 hours
- We have a 97% booking ratio for clients who utilize our trial services
- The person/s doing your trial will be the person/s that will be your stylist/artist on your Wedding day
- Our Wedding looks will last all day long!
We are proud to be referred by some of the top wedding coordinators, photographers and venues in the Las Vegas valley and were voted a “Top Ten Beauty Professional” by Las Vegas Bride Magazine for 2008.
Venues that refer Beauty in Vegas to their brides include:
The health and safety of our clients and artists come first. Because personal beauty services are the most intimate services that can be performed, we have developed the following guidelines after reviewing CDC and state health and safety protocols. We ask that you commit to these guidelines and offer our promise that we will as well.
- Clients and artists are required to wear masks for the duration of their services. Masks may only be removed for foundation/lip services.
- Clients and artists must wash hands before each service.
- Artists will be required to carry and use an EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Every effort will be taken to ensure that a minimum of 6 feet separates the client and artist from others who may be present.
- If you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you cancel your appointment with at least 48 hours notice.
- Beauty in Vegas reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who reports or is displaying symptoms. A refund will be given up to 50% of the service total.
Meet Nikki Segal
Nikki Segal, founder and owner of Beauty in Vegas, Sin City’s premiere mobile beauty biz, calls herself a true artist in every sense of the word.
Nikki attended the International Academy of Professional Makeup (IA) for 3 years and received 6 certificates for several different categories in Makeup. Experienced working in Hollywood from 1990-2000. While there, she also pursued a Cosmetology license, moving on to be licensed in Arizona and now Las Vegas. She received her Master Certification through Dinair for Air Brushing & a Master Certification with Norvell in spray tanning.
Beauty in Vegas in 2007 as a way for Nikki to parent her newborn while still maintaining a viable business. From this need sprung Vegas’ premiere mobile beauty service with a roster of over 20 employees, with services now including manicures, pedicures, and even facial and massage. Segal can accommodate editorial shoots, runway, special effects make up and even production needs catering to the Hollywood crowd, although weddings are the brunt of her business.
Servicing hotels, casinos, and private residences with every beauty treatment you can imagine, Segal and her team of trained and certified beauticians, estheticians and make up artists offer everything under the sun for your special day from spray tans to eyelash extensions to hair styling. Nikki’s specialty is airbrush make-up applications. Segal applies all her make up with this technique, ensuring her clients camera-ready results.
I am honored to serve as a Look Good Feel Better volunteer for more than 5 years now! I love being a part of this program and putting a smile back on the faces of the women in the workshops. #LGFBvolunteer